Re: [g-a-devel]Re: Clarification on GtkTextView keynav.

Narayana Pattipati wrote:

> But here is a small problem. At present,
>
> Step1:  When the cursor is at the begining, pressing Ctrl+Down moves the
> cursor
>         to the end of same paragraph.
>
> Step2:  Press Ctrl+Down, cursor moves to the begining of next paragraph.
>
> Step3:  Pressing Ctrl+Down once again moves the cursor to the end of
> current
>         paragraph.
>
> I feel Step2 is incorrect. We better allow the cursor move to the end of
> next paragraph not to the begining.

Yes, you are quite correct-- I hadn't realised this was the current
behaviour, I would regard that as a bug.  I agree that Step 2 should not
happen here, and that the cursor should always move to the end of a
paragraph when pressing Ctrl+Down.

Cheeri,
Calum.