[g-a-devel]Clarification on GtkTextView keynav.

Hi,

I need clarification on the behaviour of Ctrl+Down arrow in gtktextview.

1. where should be the cursor placed when Ctrl+Down is pressed.??
   At the begining or end of next paragraph.?? For Ctrl+Up it is at the
begining.

2. At present, if the cursor is at the first character of a paragraph,
pressing
   Ctrl+Down brings the cursor to the end of the same paragraph.

   I feel this is incorrect. What I feel is, cursor should move to the
begining of next
   paragraph. (When the cursor is at the begining of a paragraph and
Ctrl+Up is pressed,
   the cursor goes to the begining of the previous paragraph.)

Could you please clarify me on this.

Regards,
Narayana.