[g-a-devel]Accessibility for System Log.

Hi All,
I request your comments on the accessibility related study for System Log.

Application Name - System Log.
Exe Name - gnome-system-log
Path - gnome-utils/logview

Custom Widgets Used -
GnomeApp, GnomeMessageBox, GnomePropertyBox - These will be made accessible
through libgnomeui.

Observations.
A] AtkText interface for GtkDrawingArea contained in  windows "SystemLog
Viewer", Zoom View" and "Log Stats" to read out the text drawn in
GtkDrawingArea.
Note that the details of focussed log line in "SystemLog Viewer" are
displayed in "Zoom View".

B] "SystemLog Viewer"
1) Accessible description for the window - "Press Ctrl+Z to view Log line
detail."
2) Accessible description and tooltip for menu items.
3) AtkRelation between label "Filename" and corresponding label variable
filename_label.
4) AtkRelation between label "Date" and corresponding label variable
date_label.
Note that the value displayed in date_label is the date of the focussed log
line.

C] "Monitor options " - Choose logs to monitor
1) Tooltip (accessible description) for buttons "Add>>", "Remove<<",
"Actions..."
2) Tooltip (accessible description) for toggle buttons "Hide app" and "Exec
actions"
3) AtkRelation between label "Choose logs to monitor" and items of
GtkTreeView "srclist".

D] "Edit action record"
1) AtkRelation between the following labels and their corresponding GtkEntry
widgets along with a mnemonic key.
       i) Tag:
       ii) Log name:
      iii) process:
      iv) message:
       v) action:
      vi) description:
Please mention in case I 'm missing something and correct me if I'm wrong.

Regards,
Parag

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.