Re: [g-a-devel]Unable to query through At-poke

muktha wrote:

> Hi Michael,
> As mentioned in the mail below, the EOG application
> has a preferences dialog (a custom widget) which
> consists of GtkOptionMenus embedded in a control.
> At-poke  does not seem to display any information about
> these option menus.  Ferret  output shows the widget
> name as BonoboSocket.
>
> I have provided AtkRelation for these option menus
> and their corresponding labels. This information is
> not displayed  by At-poke.
>
> Could you please let me know the reason for this?
> Is there any other way to test this??
>
> Thanks
> Muktha

Muktha:

It sounds as though perhaps libgail-gnome is not getting
loaded.  If you are using GTK_MODULES (rather than the new
GNOME_ACCESSIBILITY environment variable) you will need to
include "gail-gnome" in the list of modules in order to
test things with embedded bonobo controls.  (THis may mean
that you need to download and install libgail-gnome as well,
if yo udon't have it already.)

To use the new environment variable, set GNOME_ACCESSIBILITY
to something non-zero (right Michael?)

-Bill