[g-a-devel]Unable to query through At-poke

Hi Michael,
As mentioned in the mail below, the EOG application
has a preferences dialog (a custom widget) which
consists of GtkOptionMenus embedded in a control.
At-poke  does not seem to display any information about
these option menus.  Ferret  output shows the widget
name as BonoboSocket.

I have provided AtkRelation for these option menus
and their corresponding labels. This information is
not displayed  by At-poke.

Could you please let me know the reason for this?
Is there any other way to test this??

Thanks
Muktha

muktha wrote:

> Hi,
> The application Eye of Gnome consists of a custom
> widget EogWindow which is a top level shell that can
> embed image views . The lowest level widget that
> displays the image is a custom widget.
> The viewer runs in a process separate from the shell.
>
> The application also has a preferences dialog (a custom
> widget)which consists of Gtk option menus embedded in
> a control. But whenever I click on the option menu, the
> ferret output shows the widget name as BonoboSocket
> instead of option menu. At-poke also does not display
> any information.
>
> I have implemented AtkImage for the lowest level
> custom widget. But am not able to test the same
> through any of the tools (Ferret, At-poke)
>
> Is there any way that I can test the implementation??
>
> Thanks
> Muktha

--- Begin Message ---