[g-a-devel]RFE: boolean returns in several at-spi methods

Hi:

The following at-spi idl methods do not currently return boolean
values to indicate success.  We generally use boolean returns
on methods whose availability is not guaranteed (we don't use
boolean returns for methods whose completion is assured barring
an error condition).  For instance, Accessibility_Selection_addSelection
returns a boolean indicating whether the additional selection could
be successfully made or not.

Seems we forgot a couple:

Accessibility_Selection_selectAll
Accessibility_Selection_clearSelection

Accessibility_Component_grabFocus

Accessibility_EditableText_setTextContents
Accessibility_EditableText_insertText
Accessibility_EditableText_cutText (cut to buffer)
Accessibility_EditableText_deleteText
Accessibility_EditableText_pasteText (paste from buffer)

It's arguable that something advertising that it's editable
should allow the previous 5 methods, but there are likely to
be exceptions, so the return value would be useful.

The first three methods (Selection and Component methods)
listed above would benefit the most from this change.

Shall I prepare a patch for review, or is it too late for
this change?  There was a bug related to this issue but
it was closed, probably over a misunderstanding as the original
bug proposed that "all" of the idl methods should return
booleans.

-Bill