[g-a-devel]Re: [G2R] RFE: boolean returns in several at-spi methods

Hi Bill,

On Mon, 2002-04-15 at 14:42, Bill Haneman wrote:
> Shall I prepare a patch for review, or is it too late for
> this change?  There was a bug related to this issue but
> it was closed, probably over a misunderstanding as the original
> bug proposed that "all" of the idl methods should return
> booleans.

	This level of trivial change is fine, especially as it's going to be
backwards source compatible anyway;

	We must get a release out as soon as the changes are made.

	It's re-assuring that you've done a complete scan for remaining issues
though; we should be more confidant now I take it.