[g-a-devel]RFE need to add IDL and C bindings for row/column selection "setter" methods in at-spi

Hi Folks:

OK, Michael and Mukund (don't recall who was first) noticed this
omission a couple of weeks ago and logged bugzilla bug 76201 about it.

In order to fix the bug we need to add four IDL methods and the
respective C bindings.  I am preparing a patch now, just a heads-up,
we'd like to put this in tomorrow's RC1 build.  I will forward the patch
when it's ready.

Best regards,

Bill