Re: [g-a-devel]Accessibility for Eye of Gnome

I tried running bonobo-slay before running eog. This had the effect of killing
the eog-image-viewer process. When I then ran eog and displayed the Eye of Gnome
preferences dialog, it was reported by at-poke.

While choosing the a .png file to display I got of warning messages such are
that below. I will investigate the cause of these.

** (eog:21566): WARNING **: No cell removed in cell_info_remove

The png file I displayed was stock_add_24.png. I seem to have an intermittent
problem in that sometimes the tooltbar seems to obscure the text in the menu
items in the menu bar. Is this something you have seen?

Padraig