[g-a-devel]Top level windows

While sniffing about at the panel I noticed that there are a lot of GtkWindows
created during startup which are associated with menus and which are not
visible. I assume that these should not be reported as existing, i.e.
gail_toplevel_object_init() should check whether GTK_WIDGET_VISIBLE is set for a
GtkWindow and remove it from its list of toplevel windows if it is not.

I will make this change if there are no objections.

Padraig