RE: [g-a-devel]Do Treeview cell need text interface ?

BTW, my inference is based on gtk-demo's main window (left hand side).
Am trying to locate an application where the table-cell does warrant for
the text interface.

If the cell is editable, would it need the AccessibleText interface
apart from EditableText ?

Cheers,
Mukund.