[g-a-devel]Do Treeview cell need text interface ?

With the recent change for the cells to report names, am wondering if
they need to expose text interface ?

On querying the text interface, I find only the following functionality
works (whatever that doesn't work makes sense considering the role of
the cell):

AccessibleText_getAttributes (return value is NULL though)
AccessibleText_getOffsetOffsetAtPoint
AccessibleText_getText
AccessibleText_getTextAtOffset
AccessibleText_getTextBeforeOffset
AccessibleText_getTextAfterOffset
AccessibleText_getCharacterExtents

With the table-cell reporting name, all the above functionality looks
redundant except the last one (Extents).

Therefore, IMHO, table-cells don't need to export text interface. Unless
am missing some important perspective.

Cheers,
Mukund.