Re: [g-a-devel]Do Treeview cell need text interface ?

Mukund wrote:

> BTW, my inference is based on gtk-demo's main window (left hand side).
> Am trying to locate an application where the table-cell does warrant for
> the text interface.
>
> If the cell is editable, would it need the AccessibleText interface
> apart from EditableText ?
>
> Cheers,
> Mukund.

The main perspective is that if they "might" then that's
evidence enough that they should, even if you can't find a
current example in which it is so.

And extents are very important, as are text-change notifications
which only should be emitted by implementors of AtkText.

The lack of implementation for attributes is a bug, not
a feature ;-)

-Bill