[g-a-devel]Re: Reg setting default focus on the 'Close' button in a Dialog (Menu Bar)

Hema Seetharamaiah wrote:

> I want to set default focus on the "close" button so that pressing
> "enter" will close the dialog. I will be doing this by overriding
> gtkEntry widget's default focus.

Setting a dialog's default focus and its default button are two
different things-- changing one shouldn't interfere with the other.  It
sounds like what you really want to do here is set the default button in
the dialog to be the Close button, and set the "activates-default"
property of the GtkEntry widget to TRUE.

However, I'm not a gtk programmer-- so hopefully somebody else on the
list can confirm whether or not I'm talking nonsense here  :)

Cheeri,
Calum.