[g-a-devel]Profterm :setting fonts through rc file

Hi,
   While setting various themes for the profterm application through
"rc" file I found that the "terminal widget" (currently its zvt
terminal) in the profterm doesn't respect the themes in the rc files.
Inorder to provide the feature of selecting themes from rc files I have
made changes in the code, but when the font in the rc file is set as
"sans 12"
("-adobe-helvetica-medium-r-normal--12-120-75-75-p-67-iso8859-1")  it's
not loading  properly. It works fine with other fonts like "courier 12",
"lucida sans typewriter 14".

 I loaded the font as follows:

        GtkStyle *style;
        style = gtk_widget_get_style (GTK_WIDGET(term));
        font = gdk_font_from_description (style->font_desc);
        terminal_widget_set_normal_gdk_font (term, font);

Please let me know where the problem is.

Thanks,
Pasupathi