Re: gnome-core status summary

Hi,

On Fri, Sep 21, 2001 at 04:49:44PM -0400, jacob berkman wrote:
> gnome-core/gnome-terminal/
>
> 	adding tab support
>
> 		i'd like to see tab support added.  i hadn't started on 		this.

A person named Francois Isabelle and I were working on a patch for this feature for GNOME 1.  The patch was mostly done and working.  Last thing I remember was that Francois was working on the preferences stuff.  Then I lost contact with him and interest on the feature as I thought gnome-terminal would change a lot (or be rewritten) in GNOME 2.

The patch is long and non trivial, but it even handled sessions correctly as far as I remember.  If you are interested, I can send the last version I have.

Regards,

Gustavo