Re: gnome-core status summary

jacob berkman <jacob ximian com> writes:
> 	porting to gconf
>
> 		this is actually kind of tricky, as there are the
> classes, session management, and per-term vs. global defaults stuff.

I'm trying to sort out how this should work, I posted an initial mail
to usability/gconf-list/gnomecc-list. I think g-t is not really doing
the right thing, though I'm not even sure exactly what it's doing
(even in 1.4) - I'm pretty sure the user model for whatever it's doing
is too complicated. ;-)

Anyhow, my initial mail was all questions, I would appreciate more
feedback on it if people feel they have the answers.

Havoc