Re: libgnomecanvas build problem

On Mon, 10 Sep 2001, George wrote:
> Which brings us to an interesting question:
>
> Who is maintaining libgnomecanvas?  Does this fall into the domain of
> Anders? Most of the time when people talk about libgnome* they mean
> libgnome and libgnomeui.  It would be nice to know who is responsible
> for libgnomecanvas?

	Rusty Conover did a chunk of work on the canvas - I'm interested
in keeping an eye on it - Federico I imagine has some fixed ideas on the
issues, and Darin did a nice chunk of work on it.

	Depends what you want from a maintainer; Martin, Anders and I did
the last releases. I feel slightly nervous about Anders nowadays though;
the canvas is API frozen now.

	Regards,

		Michael.