Re: libgnomecanvas build problem

On Mon, Sep 10, 2001 at 03:25:03PM -0700, Darin Adler wrote:
> Looks like someone removed -Wno-unused from libgnomecanvas because it wasn't
> properly configured to be used only for gcc, but now I think we have -Werror
> and -Wunused both on, so gcc builds fail. Can a libgnomecanvas maintainer
> fix this please?

Which brings us to an interesting question:

Who is maintaining libgnomecanvas?  Does this fall into the domain of Anders?
Most of the time when people talk about libgnome* they mean libgnome and
libgnomeui.  It would be nice to know who is responsible for libgnomecanvas?

George

--
George <jirka 5z com>
   People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.