Re: Floppy disk access in Gnome - followup.

Jeff Waugh wrote:

Read the letters in this LWN back page; there is a link that describes how
to set up autofs to operate much like MS DOS:

  http://lwn.net/2000/0622/backpage.php3

Now, run off and convince all of the distros to do it this way, and we can
have a sane floppy drive for our desktop users.

I tried autofs and it refuses to eject my cd! so I would much prefer supermount solution. BTW I can't find a patch for a recent 2.4 kernel...

--
Manuel Clos
llanero jazzfree com

* Si no puedes hacerlo bien, hazlo bonito (Bill Gates)
* If you can't do it well, do it nice (Bill Gates)