Re: Gnome 2 core list

Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> writes:

> > 	* gfloppy
>
> jrb did a good job with this one (although I can't test, because I don't
> even have a floppy drive)

I would love to be able to do other removable media (ie, zip/jaz discs,
etc) but don't have one.  Also, this is very highly linux-specific
currently.  It's fairly easy to fill in a format function for other
architectures (ie Solaris, BSD), but I can't do this.  Any takers?

> > 	* gcolorsel
>
> It's to be ditched and eventually replaced by a magnifying glass/color
> picker combo, that I would need to write sometime soon

In GTK 2.0, there is a palette in the color selector.  We should hook
it up to GConf, and give you a way to fill it in (or select from a
preset one.)

Thanks,
-Jonathan