Re: Gnome 2 core list

On Wed, 2001-10-24 at 17:38, Sander Vesik wrote:

> Seeing as all discussion on the core contents has died (and we have
> reached the close date), here is the resulting list:
>
> --------%------------
>
> gnome-core:
> 	* gnome-terminal
> 	* panel
> 	* gsm[1]
> 	* gnome-about
> gnome-utils:
> 	* gcalc
> 	* gcharmap
> 	* gdialog

Ok, so far

> 	* gdict

Needs applet library working, or to ditch the applet part.

> 	* gfloppy

jrb did a good job with this one (although I can't test, because I don't
even have a floppy drive)

> 	* gsearchtool

OK

> 	* gstripchart

That needs porting and heavy UI fixing, which is on the way afaik

> 	* logview

OK

> 	* meat-grinder

is the icon-list fixed yet ?

> 	* gcolorsel

It's to be ditched and eventually replaced by a magnifying glass/color
picker combo, that I would need to write sometime soon

> 	* gfontsel

OK

> applets[2]:
> 	* amusements (fish, fifteen, geyes, gol, odometer)
> 	* multimedia (cd player, mixer, sound monitor, xmms applet)

The xmms applet is part of xmms, not of any Gnome package.