Gnome 2 core list

Seeing as all discussion on the core contents has died (and we have
reached the close date), here is the resulting list:

--------%------------

gnome-core:
	* gnome-terminal
	* panel
	* gsm[1]
	* gnome-about
gnome-utils:
	* gcalc
	* gcharmap
	* gdialog
	* gdict
	* gfloppy
	* gsearchtool
	* gstripchart
	* logview
	* meat-grinder
	* gcolorsel
	* gfontsel
applets[2]:
	* amusements (fish, fifteen, geyes, gol, odometer)
	* multimedia (cd player, mixer, sound monitor, xmms applet)
	* utility (deskguide, printer, tasklist, charpick, gweather,
		   mini-commander, screenshooter, whereami, gdict)
	* network (stock ticker, clockmail)
	* clock
gnome-games[3]
nautilus
gnome-media
gedit
sawfish
gnome-control-center

Notes:
	[1] we need a session manager
	[2] irrespective of where they live, and all unlisted applets
	    go away to somewhere else [aka noncore extra-applets module]
	[3] i don't really use them, so...

	Sander

"I don't think there is intelligent life within our solar system"
	-- Brian Behlendorf