new glib/gtk+ release request ...
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>, Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: gnome-2-0 <gnome-2-0-list gnome org>
- Subject: new glib/gtk+ release request ...
- Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 22:22:38 -0400 (EDT)
It looks like amazing work has been happening on Gtk+, and that
the open API bug count is plummeting nicely :-) so it'd be good to try and
claw as much back off our release schedule as possible - if everyone is
agreeable with that.
In that vein, would it be possible to have another tentatively
API frozen release of glib, pango, atk, gtk+ so we can get a beta / alpha
package set out for people to build on ? indeed, is it possible at this
stage to predict what bits of the API are hard frozen ? - the remaining
bugs look as if they might have limited API impact.
Could we get a set by the weekend ?
mmeeks gnu org <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev