new glib/gtk+ release request ...

Hi there,

	It looks like amazing work has been happening on Gtk+, and that
the open API bug count is plummeting nicely :-) so it'd be good to try and
claw as much back off our release schedule as possible - if everyone is
agreeable with that.

	In that vein, would it be possible to have another tentatively
API frozen release of glib, pango, atk, gtk+ so we can get a beta / alpha
package set out for people to build on ? indeed, is it possible at this
stage to predict what bits of the API are hard frozen ? - the remaining
bugs look as if they might have limited API impact.

	Could we get a set by the weekend ?

	Many thanks,

		Michael.