Re: Is libgtop abandoned?

On Mon, Oct 15, 2001 at 05:04:36PM +0100, Bastien R. Nocera wrote:

> If John Kodis feels really strongly about and can tell that he will fix
> stripchart UI-wise, we can still revive it. Otherwise it will have to
> move to its own module.

I feel strongly about it.  I'll fix anything that's wrong with it, but
since there were, when I last checked, no bugzilla reports that I
hadn't closed already, I wasn't aware of any problems.

Please restore this to CVS, file bug reports for any problems you can
find, and I'll get them fixed.  (BTW, gstripchart should stay dead --
as the HACKING file says, that had been superceeded by stripchart a
few months ago.)

-- John Kodis.