Re: GNOME 2.0 Schedule
- From: Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: Seth Nickell <snickell stanford edu>, Stephen Browne <stephen browne sun com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs noisehavoc org>, gnome-2-0-list gnome org, gnome-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: GNOME 2.0 Schedule
- Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 16:48:02 +0100
> Yes, for sure. We just need to use our heads and be honest about it.
> i.e. we can't start imagining "oh I can rewrite these 30 kLOC by next
> month" ;-)
with this much email it's more like 30 LOC by next month...
p.s. - revising 1KLOC per day doesn't seem out of the question ;-)
] [Thread Prev