Re: GNOME 2.0 Schedule

On 10 Oct 2001, Havoc Pennington wrote:

[snip]

> Here is an ad hoc list of core components:

[snip]

>   - panel

By the way - do we have to keep the panel as it stands now? Would it take
more or less time to write a new panel providing the same (or nearly the
same, we can do without some of whatit does initialy) functionality using
gnome2 apis than port the present ... set of code (which just incidentaily
likes to take loads and loads of memory during runtime).

[snip]

> Havoc

	Sander

I haven't been vampired. You've been Weatherwaxed.