GnomeFontSelector

Hi Guys,

	Since gnome-terminal needs some way to select non Pango, ie. raw X
fonts - I've done a fairly quick port of GtkFontSelectionDialog; and I'm
just wondering whether we should include it in libgnomeui.

	If we do - it might encourage people to use it widely - which is
perhaps not what they want. If we do we add a large chunk of API; should
this be privatized ? the alternative is to cut & paste it into
gnome-terminal[1].

	What do people think ?

		Michael.

[1] - gnome-terminal cannot be effectively pangoized.