Creating a platform definition list

Hello, world:

So, Iain came across this list of "what's planned for KDE3" and we
wondered, do we have one of those for GNOME 2 up somewhere?  I didn't
see it in the dotplan section of developer.gnome.org, but it might be
hiding somewhere else....

The KDE one is up at:
http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.0-features.html

If not, we should probably create one-- just a quick definition of what
GNOME 2 is going to be.  If it already exists, where is it? Who
maintains it, and what's the policy for updating it and changing it?

Cheers,

Aaron.

--
I hate this street, I live cement. Give dirt to me, I have lament.
This human form, where I was born, I now repent. --Pixies