Re: Creating a platform definition list

<quote who="Aaron Weber">

> If not, we should probably create one-- just a quick definition of what
> GNOME 2 is going to be.

My bad, this is part of what I'm meant to be putting up on the dotPlan site
as part of release team duties. I've been waiting for schedule stuff, which
was probably not necessary. Sorry about that.

> If it already exists, where is it? Who maintains it, and what's the policy
> for updating it and changing it?

I guess that's me, and the policy for updating and changing it is to go
through the release team. I'll have something up this week based on the
schedule and release team specs, and I would love to see comments on it
after that.

Thanks Aaron for bringing this up, and I'm sorry I couldn't get in there
first. :)

- Jeff

--
                            Interplanetary Pants