Re: The critical path

John Fleck <jfleck inkstain net> writes:

> Based on conversations with Jonathan and Mikael, I think Yelp is
> doable and should be our choice.

Before saying it's doable I'd like to see someone saying they are the
ones that are doing it. ;-) Do we have commitment from the GtkHTML2
guys to freeze for stabilization and have it good enough for this app
in GNOME 2 timeframe, and do Mikael and Jonathan have time to do this
themselves or are they saying "it could be done by someone"?

i.e. let's get names next to all the critical tasks...

Havoc