Re: The critical path

John Fleck wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 11:41:07PM -0500, Owen Taylor wrote:
> >
> > Help Browser
> > ============
> >
> > Before we can even figure out what bugs need fixing, we need
> > to decide on what we are doing here:
> >
> >  * Yelp or or Nautilus
> >

> Based on conversations with Jonathan and Mikael, I think Yelp is
> doable and should be our choice.

Yes, this would be the accessibility preference as well, since
full-blown accessibility for Nautilus may take more time than we have.
In either case the content widget will be, we hope, gtkhtml2, since
otherwise we won't be able to deliver accessibility for the help system
in a timely fashion.

-Bill