Re: GnomeModule, libglade
- From: Anders Carlsson <andersca gnu org>
- To: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- Cc: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>, jacob berkman <jacob ximian com>, gnome-2-0 <gnome-2-0-list gnome org>, James Henstridge <james daa com au>
- Subject: Re: GnomeModule, libglade
- Date: 29 Nov 2001 20:00:32 +0100
On Wed, 2001-10-24 at 01:30, Michael Meeks wrote:
> On 23 Oct 2001, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> > > so anyway - does anyone have objections to putting the libglade
> > > support for things in the module where they come from (because i
> > > will actually do the work this time)?
> > Certainly sounds more correct, if James doesn't know of issues with
> > it.
> FWIW I think this is the best way to go too - libglade is now so
> simple, small and elegant - it would be great to push it down the
> dependency stack. Similarly it'd be nice to stop dlopening these tiny
> libraries of widget lists for each of bonobo, libgnomeui, canvas etc. and
> just have them registered when the library is used.
> Do we have consensus ? Anders ?
Yeah, sounds great!
andersca gnu org
] [Thread Prev