Re: Need example of app with preferences properly implemented for Gnome 2.0

Miles Lane <miles megapathdsl net> writes:

> I notice that the gnome-terminal preferences are completely
> broken in gnome-core HEAD built for the Gnome 2.0 platform.
> If there is any application that has had its preferences
> code ported for Gnome 2.0, I'd be interested in seeing whether
> I could manage to port the preferences stuff for gnome-terminal.

I'm already working on fixing gnome-terminal preferences, I have a bit
of code on local disk; I believe fixing g-t means a full-on rewrite of
all prefs/session/command-line-option code, it is totally and
completely conceptually Fucked (tm) at the moment.  Of course
prefs/session/command-line-option code is the bulk of
gnome-terminal.c...

Look at porting-doc/session-management.sgml for some info on how prefs
should work.

Havoc