Re: GNOME 2 impressions

On Saturday 24 November 2001 19:48, R.I.P. Deaddog wrote:

> Strange, no such issue, audiofile compiles fine under Mandrake here.
> But I'm using gcc-2.96/binutils combo in cooker, which is newer than
> those in Mandrake 8.1. Perhaps you are already using newest packages to
> compile audiofile?

Perish the thought; I am using Mandrake 8.0 off of freshly bought disks (the
Pro Pack or whatever) that my colleagues distributed at work.

So this is why I'm now waiting for gcc3 to trickle thru my WinModem to see
what it will do.

(If it breaks, however, I don't look forward to any period of time in which I
can't compile-to-install anything!!!)

--
  Phlip                          phlip_cpp yahoo com
         http://www.c2.com/cgi/wiki?RatAndTuyen