Re: platform http ibrary

On Tue, 2001-11-20 at 18:48, Christian Schaller wrote:
> Hi Justin,
> I thought that gnome-http was to be fully replaced by gnome-vfs for
> GNOME 2.0, but I could be wrong :)

me too. i only followed the discussion peripherally, though. did
gnome-vfs have all the requisite features? my memory might be hazy, but
i thought that it was just the closest thing at the time, but still
needed some work. does anyone know for sure if the current plan is just
to use it (possibly with the necessary enhancements)?

thanks,
justin