Re: Nautilus Accessibility [ Was: Status of gtkhtml(2)? ]

>> > Hopefully the primary gnomecc interface will be Nautilus - how is it
looking
>> > for accessibility?
>>
>> In that respect, very poor, since it uses gecko.
>
>Only for some web page viewing components. There's a prelim gtkhtml
>component in CVS, and a few people have been interested in hacking on it
for
>some time.

Which cvs component is this?  gtkhtml2 looks very accessibility-friendly (at
least, for a custom widget ;-)

>What about everything else? (Far more substantial than the mozilla
>component.)

I haven't had time to dig deep.  Basically anything that does not use stock
GTK+-2 widgets will need work.  However I am hopeful that the basic
component plugins will work fine with the bonobo-control accessibility
support that I am due to code any day now...

What's the state of keynav for Nautilus?  That's a major issue that would
need to be in place first, along with respect for/awareness of GTK+ themes.

-Bill