Nautilus Accessibility [ Was: Status of gtkhtml(2)? ]

<quote who="Bill Haneman">

> > Hopefully the primary gnomecc interface will be Nautilus - how is it looking
> > for accessibility?
>
> In that respect, very poor, since it uses gecko.

Only for some web page viewing components. There's a prelim gtkhtml
component in CVS, and a few people have been interested in hacking on it for
some time.

What about everything else? (Far more substantial than the mozilla
component.)

- Jeff

--
  'A "lame" server is a server that is SUPPOSED to be authoritative, but,
      when asked, says: "Me? I know nothing, I'm from Madrid!" - Ralf