Re: Run-time errors -- undefined symbols (g_type_instance_is_a and gnome_vfs_async_module_callback_set_default)
- From: Miles Lane <miles megapathdsl net>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: gnome-2-0-list <gnome-2-0-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Run-time errors -- undefined symbols (g_type_instance_is_a and gnome_vfs_async_module_callback_set_default)
- Date: 16 Nov 2001 18:10:44 -0800
On Fri, 2001-11-16 at 17:27, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> > Have I built things incorrectly? I'll go ahead and start a
> > clean build of everything.
> For some reason things are getting linked against installed (/usr/lib)
> ATK instead of the correct copy. If you have atk RPMs or debs then
> removing them will probably work, but we should really figure out what
> changed in the last couple days that caused this to break.
Thanks. I checked and I did have some old atk-1.0 stuff hanging
around. I've removed it and am rebuilding.
] [Thread Prev