Re: Run-time errors -- undefined symbols (g_type_instance_is_a and gnome_vfs_async_module_callback_set_default)

Miles Lane <miles megapathdsl net> writes:
> I am getting a few errors when I attempt to run a build
> of today's gnome 2.0 modules from the latest CVS head:
>
> gnome-session: relocation error: /gnome/head/INSTALL/lib/libatk.so.6:
> undefined symbol: g_type_instance_is_a
>
> nautilus: relocation error: /usr/lib/libnautilus-private.so.0:
> undefined symbol: gnome_vfs_async_module_callback_set_default
>
> Have I built things incorrectly?  I'll go ahead and start a
> clean build of everything.

For some reason things are getting linked against installed (/usr/lib)
ATK instead of the correct copy. If you have atk RPMs or debs then
removing them will probably work, but we should really figure out what
changed in the last couple days that caused this to break.

Havoc