Run-time errors -- undefined symbols (g_type_instance_is_a and gnome_vfs_async_module_callback_set_default)

I am getting a few errors when I attempt to run a build
of today's gnome 2.0 modules from the latest CVS head:

gnome-session: relocation error: /gnome/head/INSTALL/lib/libatk.so.6:
undefined symbol: g_type_instance_is_a

nautilus: relocation error: /usr/lib/libnautilus-private.so.0:
undefined symbol: gnome_vfs_async_module_callback_set_default

Have I built things incorrectly?  I'll go ahead and start a
clean build of everything.

Thanks,
	Miles