Re: Nautilus 2.0

On Thu, 15 Nov 2001, Darin Adler wrote:

> In particular, at some point I would like to find a knowledgeable volunteer
> that uses one each of some of the platforms other than Red Hat and Debian
> (which are both usually covered pretty well). Someone to build on Solaris,
> on FreeBSD, and some of the others, and help me fix problems that show up
> only on those.

I'm willing to offer my solaris 8 ultra 1 box to whoever wants it for
testing builds. I'm also willing to do some testing myself but being a
sysadmin and not a software engineer I can only report back based on that.
It currently has Sun's release of the 1.4 gnome on it and I've about half
built the 1.4.1 beta1 installed into /usr/local instead of /opt (where sun
put their stuff). If anyone needs assistance or an account on it to test
things please let me know.

Chris Lyttle