Re: Nautilus 2.0

on 11/14/01 11:04 PM, Michael Meeks at michael ximian com wrote:

> Anyhow - I found the monstor combo bug between bonobo, gtk+ and
> ORBit2/linc. So we can now see the pretty icons in Nautilus:

Wow! That's great news. Fixing that bug gets rid of a big psychological
barrier.

When I get back from my travel, I'll do a quick survey of the porting work
that's left to do, and I'll be looking for volunteers to help with various
parts of the work.

In particular, at some point I would like to find a knowledgeable volunteer
that uses one each of some of the platforms other than Red Hat and Debian
(which are both usually covered pretty well). Someone to build on Solaris,
on FreeBSD, and some of the others, and help me fix problems that show up
only on those.

    -- Darin