Re: Building libglade: gtk-doc

on 11/1/01 8:52 AM, jacob berkman at jacob ximian com wrote:

> what are the errors?

Structure has no member named 'n_property_specs'. Presumably not compatible
with gtk 1.3.x?

> i'm running gtk-doc 0.7, and don't have a problem, so it might be worth
> it to try upgrading that.  have you tried w/o -Werror?

I'm not using -Werror.

I guess I can go look for 0.7.

(I only use -Werror on modules where that's the default. It's impractical to
use it if the others working on that module aren't also using it.)

> 1.  use audiofile-historical module in gnome cvs
> 2.  use the audiofile in sgi's public cvs (what my snapshots do)

I can't easily do (2). Without spending time hacking on eazel-hacking to
enhance it, I can either a) use gnome cvs, b) use a tarball that I post on
the developer.eazel.com server, c) require people to install something
before using eazel-hacking.

I think I'm going to go the audiofile-historical route for now, unless
someone says that's a really bad idea.

    -- Darin