Re: Building libglade: gtk-doc

On Thu, 2001-11-01 at 12:07, Darin Adler wrote:
> on 11/1/01 8:52 AM, jacob berkman at jacob ximian com wrote:
>
> > what are the errors?
>
> Structure has no member named 'n_property_specs'. Presumably not compatible
> with gtk 1.3.x?

well not with 1.3.9+ or so.  upgrading gtk-doc should fix this.

> > 1.  use audiofile-historical module in gnome cvs
> > 2.  use the audiofile in sgi's public cvs (what my snapshots do)
>
> I can't easily do (2). Without spending time hacking on eazel-hacking to
> enhance it, I can either a) use gnome cvs, b) use a tarball that I post on
> the developer.eazel.com server, c) require people to install something
> before using eazel-hacking.
>
> I think I'm going to go the audiofile-historical route for now, unless
> someone says that's a really bad idea.

if you are going 1. then i'd say just use the audiofile 0.2.3 tarball,
as audiofile-historical won't be changing, so you are just wasting time
/ energy / bandwidth by building it.

jacob
--
"Beat mixing is 10000 times more fun than even video games."
	-- bt