Re: Building libglade: gtk-doc

On Thu, 2001-11-01 at 11:43, Darin Adler wrote:
> I can't seem to get libglade-scan.c, generated by gtk-doc, to build. I have
> gtk-doc-0.5.9-1 installed from Red Hat 7.2 RPMs.

what are the errors?

i'm running gtk-doc 0.7, and don't have a problem, so it might be worth
it to try upgrading that.  have you tried w/o -Werror?

> This is causing me trouble, because I need to build libgnomecanvas, which
> requires libglade. And I can't find a configure option to turn off the
> gtk-doc part of libglade. And other eazel-hacking users need to be able to
> build libglade too for the same reason.

> PS: Next I get to deal with the audiofile issue for eazel-hacking users :-)
> Too bad this is messed up, because I was going to start a full clean
> checkout and build today since I have to go out for a while. But a full
> clean build would just fail on libglade.

there are a couple of options:

1.  use audiofile-historical module in gnome cvs
2.  use the audiofile in sgi's public cvs (what my snapshots do)

jacob
--
"Beat mixing is 10000 times more fun than even video games."
	-- bt