Re: Confusion of Applet and Capplet :)

Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Glynn Foster <glynn foster sun com> writes:
> > Gizmos,Widget,Gadgets,Helplets,Docklets,GNOMElets,Yokeys,Thingameybobs,Whizlets,
> > Evilets,Miniapps....the list is endless....
>
> Oh hell, the dreaded "name that program" thread... these can go on
> forever you know. And leak into IRC. And they inevitably have more
> joke suggestions than real ones. ;-)

Ahh...that's the intention...time to lighten the atmosphere around here for
a little bit...

> Anyhow, Gizmo, Miniapp sound like they might be decent suggestions...

Okay...so how do we decide on this? and in enough time to make the freeze
dates?? Maybe we could start using this RFP stuff? or just come up with
a short list of possibles and set up some sort of voting system....
Yeesh, this sounds complex for changing something so minor :/

				See ya,
					Glynn ;)