Re: libgnome: User level

It is diffcult to achieve a sufficiently fine-grained definition of
"user level" because people are always at different levels with different
features, based on the way they use software. This is true not just for
individual applications but also for features within a single application.

My suggestion would be that every application that implements a user-level
feature should maintain it's own idea of user-level (and this includes how it
saves this setting to a configuration store like GConf).

Colm.