Re: GNOME 1.x and 2.0 interoperability issues

On 18 Jun 2001 17:18:49 +0100, Sander Vesik wrote:

> The pkgconfig files do that.

Hm, Ravi is right that oaf installs oafConf.sh and ORBit installs
orbit-config... aren't both of these deprecated? I can whip up a patch
to not use them anymore if so. (Both packages also install pkgconfig
files)

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton