Re: TODO #1: GNOME 1.x and 2.0 interoperability

Dietmar Maurer <dietmar ximian com> writes:
> > The one where all settings are in one big file?
>
> No, take a look at: bonobo-conf/monikers/bonobo-config-dirdb.[ch]

Sorry, silly me - I'm looking at "bonobo-config" not "bonobo-conf"

Well, that's great that you've gratuitously reimplemented something
exactly the same as the GConf XML backend, with minor changes some
better some worse. It doesn't solve the problem of having two config
database systems though does it.

Havoc